Last Updated: August 2021
BRINK XR, Inc., (“BRINK”) is a California company that creates Virtual Travel Experience apps as described in more detail at Our Website: www.BrinkXR.com
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device, named BRINK VR or BRINK AR.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to BRINK XR, Inc.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a cellphone, tablet, computer, or a virtual reality headset.
- Identity Data refers to data submitted or collected, that relates to the identity of an individual.
- Personal Data refers to any Identity Data or Usage Data that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Application or the Website or both.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Website refers to BRINK XR, accessible from www.BrinkXR.com
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, generated by the use of the Service.
- You means the individual using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data is comprised of two categories: Identity Data and Usage Data.
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You.
Identity Data may include, but is not limited to:
- First and Last Name
- Account Name
- Email address
While using Our Service, Usage Data is collected automatically. Usage Data is generally anonymous, and does not include any personally identifiable data.
Usage Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Areas of our Service that You use
- The time and date of Your use
- The time spent on those Areas
- Your Device's manufacturer, type, and version
- Your Device's identifiers and diagnostic data
- Your Device's internet protocol address (e.g. IP address)
Use of Your Personal Data
We may use Your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We do not sell, rent, or lease any of Your Personal Data to third parties. We may disclose any of Your Personal Data with or without notice to you if required by a subpoena, judicial or administrative order or as required by law, or where, in our sole discretion, we have a reasonable belief that it is necessary to protect the safety of any individual or the general public, and in the future to prevent a violation of Our Terms of Service, or Our rights, or any third party. We may also be required to disclose an individual’s personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Security of Your Personal Data
All personal and anonymous information is stored on physically and electronically secured servers. Access to this information is strictly limited to individuals who have a legitimate reason to use the information. The information is protected with security industry best practices, including; network security controls, logical and physical access controls, segregation of duties, and the principle of least privilege to prevent unauthorized access. While we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of your data will not occur, we work hard to prevent such occurrences.
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Removal of Your Personal Data
At any time and for any reason you may choose to correct or update your personal information by emailing us with your request at Legal@BrinkXR.com. If you choose to remove your data it will be deleted from our records within 30 days, but may remain in our backup records for approximately 90 days.
Processing of Your Personal Data
Service Providers have access to Your Personal Data only to perform their tasks on Our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We use Your Usage Data to monitor and analyze the use of our Service in order to better understand how our Service is used so that we may improve it.
We use Your Personal Data to contact You with newsletters, marketing, or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to You. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from Us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email We send or by contacting Us.
Personal Data from Minors
Our Service is intended for general audiences, and not for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect any personal information (as defined under the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, also known as COPPA) from children under the age of 13 years old. We will not ask for the personal information of children under the age of 13 years old, and will only collect information from children for limited purposes that are consistent with applicable law. If We learn that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information that is not subject to a COPPA exception, we will immediately delete the information upon receiving such notice.
Links to Other Websites
We are committed to resolving complaints about our collection or use of Your Personal Data.